Black Market Heroes PVE Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Market Heroes PVE Server

69.162.111.234:19710

You are not connected. Please login or register

Major Break In

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Major Break In Empty Major Break In Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:15 pm

Luap

Luap

So someone broke into my base overnight. I was on 'till 2am, so it was after that. They came in through my tower, busted the locked top hatch, busted the locked door at the bottom, came over the wall, broke a hole in the back of my house, busted another locked hatch, and got into my main underground storage room. They then busted a half dozen of my locked storage containers and looted at least:

8 LCBs
200 gasoline
60 oil barrels
20 stacks of iron
An auger, chainsaw, and nailgun

That's what I'm able to tell they took. The storage room itself wasn't covered by an LCB, but all of the entrances were. What I can't figure out is how they broke the hatches -- both of them were (still are!) within a few tiles of a set-down LCB. This raid obviously took a long time and multiple trips to get all of the loot.  Evil or Very Mad

2Major Break In Empty Re: Major Break In Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:25 am

Str8blazn

Either your LCB did not in fact cover the hatches or a friend did it. Be careful whom you friend in game. They can destroy anything of yours even if it's protected by an LCB. The ONLY thing they cannot do is take the LCB itself.

3Major Break In Empty Re: Major Break In Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:32 am

Ncgreasemonkey

Ncgreasemonkey

wonder if it was this fella Cadillactica, generally goes around causing a ruckus, tonight he blasted me with a shotgun randomly, and stole all my cobblestone and cobblestone frames, and then broke the frames I had put down.... demanded I open the door to my house so he could "give me my stuff back"

4Major Break In Empty Re: Major Break In Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:56 am

Luap

Luap

I've only ever friended two people on the server. Raziel (who didn't rob me) and Cadillactica (who I gave some items).

I would certainly suspect Cadillactica, except that I unfriended him before I logged off. Is there any kind of a delay to unfriending, in terms of the LCB effect? Of course, being a beta, the game could very well have a bug in that regard too. I do know that the doors broken through were well within LCB area-of-effect!

Oh well. Jericho is a ghost town now, so it's a moot point for the time being. Looking forward to A11!

5Major Break In Empty Re: Major Break In Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:49 pm

Mistress Cherise

Mistress Cherise
Admin

Several people have complained about him and not just on our server. I'll be on tonight to reimburse you and take care of that situation

http://www.jenniereed.scentsy.us

6Major Break In Empty Re: Major Break In Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:39 am

Mistress Cherise

Mistress Cherise
Admin

Check your PM inbox for instructions Luap.

http://www.jenniereed.scentsy.us

7Major Break In Empty Re: Major Break In Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:48 pm

Ncgreasemonkey

Ncgreasemonkey

I know that prior to my situation with him (where he got my cobblestone frames and cobblestone, the bastard.)  he bragged about getting a lot of loot due to the fact no one was logging on.  Between that, and you saying you had friended him, I"m sure he's the a hole in question....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum