Black Market Heroes PVE Server

69.162.111.234:19710

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey again everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hey again everyone! on Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:10 pm

Hey all, been a long time since I've been online to play. Is everyone on the same server still? So excited that Alpha 11 is out. I've been waiting for it to drop. Hope everyone is doing well. See you all soon I hope. I love you

View user profile

2 Nothing so far. on Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:53 pm

I can't claim to have ever known the whose or hows of the logistics of how the old server came to be. So far, there has been no hint of a new server coming online for Alpha 11. Which would be a shame. I was hoping to play with a lot of the old folks.

I hear Cherise has her own little PvP playground somewhere. But PvP is not what I am looking for.

Greyark

View user profile

3 Re: Hey again everyone! on Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:31 pm

I too would like to see the old BMH server resurrected, but until then I've been playing on Daq007's PvE server. I've seen quite a few of the BMH folks on, and the server has 32 player slots.

http://7daystodie-servers.com/server/572/

Cheers --

View user profile

4 Thanks on Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:41 pm

I'll check it out after I get my kids down tonight.

Anyone notice the option to respond to messages says "replay" instead of reply? Very Happy

Or I would check it out if it were not already full up.

View user profile

5 Re: Hey again everyone! on Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:56 pm

I'm on Cherise's PvP server. So far I haven't seen any PvP, but I'm sure it's coming. lol Yeah I'd like to see where everyone goes to, I came back for A11 and everyone's gone.

View user profile

6 Re: Hey again everyone! on Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:01 am

Daq's server I mentioned just reset (today, about 6:00pm) because of weird stability issues from the b3/b4 patches on our old map. Great time to join in when everything is fresh!

View user profile

7 Re: Hey again everyone! on Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:43 pm

Well I logged into Daq's server today, still playing on Cherise's as well, but that server is down atm. Nice to see a bunch of people online, wish we had everyone back together again. Had just such a good group.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum