Black Market Heroes PVE Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Market Heroes PVE Server

69.162.111.234:19710

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey again everyone!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey again everyone! Empty Hey again everyone! Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:10 pm

LotusAngel83

LotusAngel83

Hey all, been a long time since I've been online to play. Is everyone on the same server still? So excited that Alpha 11 is out. I've been waiting for it to drop. Hope everyone is doing well. See you all soon I hope. I love you

2Hey again everyone! Empty Nothing so far. Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:53 pm

Greyark

Greyark

I can't claim to have ever known the whose or hows of the logistics of how the old server came to be. So far, there has been no hint of a new server coming online for Alpha 11. Which would be a shame. I was hoping to play with a lot of the old folks.

I hear Cherise has her own little PvP playground somewhere. But PvP is not what I am looking for.

Greyark

3Hey again everyone! Empty Re: Hey again everyone! Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:31 pm

Luap

Luap

I too would like to see the old BMH server resurrected, but until then I've been playing on Daq007's PvE server. I've seen quite a few of the BMH folks on, and the server has 32 player slots.

http://7daystodie-servers.com/server/572/

Cheers --

4Hey again everyone! Empty Thanks Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:41 pm

Greyark

Greyark

I'll check it out after I get my kids down tonight.

Anyone notice the option to respond to messages says "replay" instead of reply? Very Happy

Or I would check it out if it were not already full up.

5Hey again everyone! Empty Re: Hey again everyone! Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:56 pm

LotusAngel83

LotusAngel83

I'm on Cherise's PvP server. So far I haven't seen any PvP, but I'm sure it's coming. lol Yeah I'd like to see where everyone goes to, I came back for A11 and everyone's gone.

6Hey again everyone! Empty Re: Hey again everyone! Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:01 am

Luap

Luap

Daq's server I mentioned just reset (today, about 6:00pm) because of weird stability issues from the b3/b4 patches on our old map. Great time to join in when everything is fresh!

7Hey again everyone! Empty Re: Hey again everyone! Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:43 pm

LotusAngel83

LotusAngel83

Well I logged into Daq's server today, still playing on Cherise's as well, but that server is down atm. Nice to see a bunch of people online, wish we had everyone back together again. Had just such a good group.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum