Black Market Heroes PVE Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Market Heroes PVE Server

69.162.111.234:19710

You are not connected. Please login or register

Destruction of major buildings and city

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Prototype6

Prototype6

Actually the spreading of player seem to cause the issues , lack of good amount of zombies , lack of animal and some lagg. But I do agree the main city is getting and the surrounding are FILLED with houses and such . I think the main city should stay protected, at least for the first +/- 200 days

Tink

Admin

I agree that the main city should be protected. I have seen more often then not players helping one another out. That's why we have a lot of these cluster community of player homes. People choose to build their homes together in a community. Not every player like to travel far distance to visit their friends. Every pve player is unique in what they are looking for in pve servers. These saved items that you may considered "80% of the fun is gone" to other people it might be 80% more better to them. A lot of our players save left loots for new players (whether in front of their base or in the loot house). Left over loot or the loot house in general is not always seen in a negative way. Players have a choice of living near the loot house and taking advantage of this vs. moving far away and scavenging for themselves. Some players do appreciate this loot house because they are not as good as other players in survival but still want to play this game and be part of this community. Ive even had several players asked if this loot house was available in all cities.

Phreak Nation

Phreak Nation
Admin

Wait.... Locking down the city will put people around the center? Isn't that what happened with the main city currently? when I hopped on it was unclaimed yet everyone clustered around it. Then someone took tnt and rockets to it, then it was locked down.

majestar

! thing i have noticed is you have to explore a fairly decent ways out to find animals and i do not know the mechanics of the game well enough to know why. What i can say i noticed which i am sure everyone else has also. First animals will spawn around zombies, second (at least on my sp game) i can build my house in an area where i find alot of animals and they will continue to spawn near by.

So i am curious if it is the fact that so many houses are together, or if maybe it could be the claim blocks, since you don't use them in a sp game. As i said i have no knowledge as to why the animal population is a so sparse, but i just wanted to point out those 2 observations.

Phreak Nation

Phreak Nation
Admin

Well first off I have never seen an animal spawn in the city. Not unless it was a glitch. Secondly they do spawn around the surrounding biomes.

Just like zombies they spawn near players. I have noticed even in SP that they tend to spawn near traveling players and no so much near stationary players. I do not know if they put in a system that would make animals avoid loud noises. That would be a good question to ask the Dev team or do a few trials. They tend to avoid the player including sounds already. Maybe they effected the spawn of animals based on sound.

Phreak Nation

Phreak Nation
Admin

Another thing could be a limit on entities for mp over SP due to player population

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum