Black Market Heroes PVE Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Market Heroes PVE Server

69.162.111.234:19710

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thanks for a great server!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thanks for a great server! Empty Thanks for a great server! Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:28 am

Ortho

Ortho

You know me as "The Monarch" on your server but I go by Ortho.
  As a 35 old pc gamer who ran servers far and wide, I can say I am refreshed with this server. The community is cool and helpful and you guys get on it when people troll and cause issues.  I plan to donate.  
    I started several weeks ago and instantly ran to the south (far south) and made a secure self sufficient underground home to stay away from the players that might F it all up (Pre alpha 9 PTSD). Even with the game changes I was still weary of other players. After a few weeks I realized I made a mistake and planted my new claim east of the Metal Mayan Pyramid.   Everyone seemed to really have it together near center map.
    It's awesome the forum is up. We have a place to make constructive conversation on a positive direction of the server. Also, there will be the big alpha 10 update coming which means there will be a lot of work when we all get reset.
Thanks for the hard work and the great team of admins that make it all happen.   It's nice to play on a great server. I am usually pulling my hair out trying to run them!.

Keep it metal! \m/

-O

2Thanks for a great server! Empty Re: Thanks for a great server! Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:53 pm

YuKi123

hey, my name's YuKi in-game and I want to thank you for the great server too. Made a small donation as a thanks Smile

3Thanks for a great server! Empty Re: Thanks for a great server! Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:39 am

Prototype6

Prototype6

Don't forget also

This server is awesome because of you all !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum