Black Market Heroes PVE Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Market Heroes PVE Server

69.162.111.234:19710

You are not connected. Please login or register

Recipe modifications

+6
Mistress Cherise
->PGU<- Nightshift
Phreak Nation
Tink
LotusAngel83
Spiral-Out
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Recipe modifications Empty Recipe modifications Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:51 am

Phreak Nation

Phreak Nation
Admin

Here are the active recipes for the Test server. They should be active if not then by the next restart. The Recipes may not make it to the active server as we are conducting tests to see if it is even a good choice to have some. Voting will come later for these.

Recipes Under Test

Modifications

Name
Changes
Aloe CreamA Jar, and an Aloe PlantTwo Aloe Plants
Lead to Buckshot8 Buckshot16 Buckshot
Pick Axe5 Lead IngotsThree  Sticks
Weapon Repair KitOne Oil, Four Cloth, and Two Metal StripsNow takes Four Cloth

Stack Changes

• Torches: 4
  • Femurs: 8
  • Bone Shivs: 8
  • Bandanas: 4
  • Recipe Books: 4

New Recipies

Ammo
xTwo BuckshotTwo Femurs
Armor
BandanaFour Cloth, and Fibers
Blocks
AsphaltCamp Fire(Beaker): Four Gravel, two Oil and one Sand
Drop Ceiling 02Eight Wood Planks, and one coal
IceNine Snow
Side WalkEight Cement, and one gravel
SnowIce
Breakdown
ClothBreaking down Cloth based clothing returns Cloth respectively
LeatherBreaking down Leather based clothing returns Leather respectively
YuccaBreaking down yucca(plantFiberPants) clothing returns Yucca respectively
SticksWood Club
Scrap IronSpike Club
Barbed WireBarbed Club
Clothing
Denim JacketFourteen Cloth, and three Blueberries
Denim PantsTwelve Cloth, and three Blueberries
Black Denim PantsCamp Fire(Pot): Denim Pants, and six Coal
Red Denim PantsCamp Fire(Pot): Denim Pants, and six Chrysanthemums
Brown Denim PantsCamp Fire(Pot): Denim Pants, and six Dirt
Tank Top WhiteEleven Cloth
Tank Top RedCamp Fire(Pot): Tank Top White, and four Chrysanthemums
Tank Top GreenCamp Fire(Pot): Tank Top White, and four Grass
Tank Top BlueCamp Fire(Pot): Tank Top White, and four Blueberries
Tank Top PurpleCamp Fire(Pot): Tank Top White, two Blueberries, and two Chrysanthemum
Decorations
Barrel Smoke TestOil Barrel, and three Grass
Ceiling Light 01INFO COMING SOON
Curtain Bottom 1INFO COMING SOON
Curtain Top 1INFO COMING SOON
Porch Light 01INFO COMING SOON
Wall LightINFO COMING SOON
Fencing and Railing
White Picket FenceNine Planks and two Cotton Plants
Wrought Iron FenceINFO COMING SOON
Black RailingINFO COMING SOON
Metal RailingINFO COMING SOON
Wrought Iron RailingINFO COMING SOON
Old Wood RailingINFO COMING SOON
Wood White RailingINFO COMING SOON
Food
Bacon and EggsCamp Fire(Grill): Two eggs, one Pork, two Tallow
Blue Berry PieCamp Fire(Pot): Two Eggs, Two Cornmeal, One Bowl, and Four Blueberries
x4 Canned BeefFour Empty Cans, Venesion, Two Bottled Water, and an Chrysanthemum
x4 Canned LambFour Empty Cans, Pork, Two Bottled Water, and an Golden Rod
x4 Canned ChickenFour Empty Cans, Egg, Two Bottled Water, and Cob Corn
x3 Canned SoupThree Empty Cans, and Venison Stew
x3 Canned SoupThree Empty Cans, and Rabbit Stew
x4 Canned StockFour Empty Cans, Four Baked Potatoes, Two Bottled Water, and Two Cornmeal
Corn breadCamp Fire(Pot): One Cornmeal, and Two Tallow
Items
Bucket of WaterSeven Forged Iron, and four Murky Water
Bucket of WaterBucket, and four Murky Water
Bottled WaterCamp Fire(Pot): Empty Jar, and four Snow
Materials
Gas CanCamp Fire(Beaker): 1Two Grain Alcohol
Moldy BreadCamp Fire(Beaker): Corn Bread, and one Jar of Murky Water
OilCamp Fire(Beaker): Fifty Fibers, two Empty Jars, and one Jar of Murky Water
Oil BarrelThree verticle stacks of four oil cans
RebarFive Short Metal Pipe
Medical
AntibioticsCamp Fire(Pot): Can be crafted in a Cooking Pot, but the time is increased a bit to cook
First Aid BandageCan be crafted with Aloe Cream and a Simple Bandage
Pain KillersCamp Fire(Beaker): Two Blueberries, Grain Alcohol, Bottled Water, and four Aloe Cream
Signs - TEMPORARILY REMOVED -
Camping SignTwo Short Metal Pipe, and four Metal Strips
Stop SignTwo Short Metal Pipe, and four Metal Strips
Road Work SignTwo Short Metal Pipe, and four Metal Strips
Slow SignTwo Short Metal Pipe, and four Metal Strips
Private Street SignTwo Short Metal Pipe, and four Metal Strips
Tools
Stone AxeCan be made with a Bone
TorchesCan be made with a Bone
TorchesCan be made from Coal Torches
Traps
SpikesCan be made with Bone Shivs, and has a different pattern
Weapons
Crossbow BoltCan be made with feather and Bone Shiv without the need of a sharp stone
Hunting KnifeCan be made with a Bone
More to come...

Last edited by Mistress Cherise on Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:10 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : added more recipes.)

2Recipe modifications Empty Re: Recipe modifications Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:13 pm

Spiral-Out

Spiral-Out
Admin

Bump Razz

Phreak has done a lot of work cleaning up and organizing the recipes and reworking some of the existing ones. It's still a work in progress and more recipes will likely be added over time, but for now we'd like to at least get some feedback on the recipes we're currently using.

If you love some, hate some, or have suggestions for new ones then post here and let us know.

3Recipe modifications Empty Re: Recipe modifications Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:58 am

LotusAngel83

LotusAngel83

I suggest changing the recipe for Blueberry Pie to use clay bowls instead of bottled water, but using an extra blueberry or two possibly. Also, finding more uses for the animal fat/tallow. Animal fat is frequently used in cooking, maybe we could incorporate it into a recipe or two. The other option would be as another alternative for oil or gas. Bio-diesel is made using tallow/animal fats and alcohol. We could keep gas more rare buy using part tallow and part grain alcohol or as oil for weapon repairs.

I would also eventually like to use some of the other building materials that currently aren't available to gather in game.

4Recipe modifications Empty Re: Recipe modifications Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:31 pm

Tink

Admin

Working on that, thank you for your input Lotus. XD

5Recipe modifications Empty Re: Recipe modifications Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:33 am

Phreak Nation

Phreak Nation
Admin

LotusAngel83 wrote:I suggest changing the recipe for Blueberry Pie to use clay bowls instead of bottled water, but using an extra blueberry or two possibly.
That is a great idea. Will be looking into this.

LotusAngel83 wrote:Also, finding more uses for the animal fat/tallow. Animal fat is frequently used in cooking, maybe we could incorporate it into a recipe or two.
That is a great idea. Will be looking into this as well.

LotusAngel83 wrote:The other option would be as another alternative for oil or gas. Bio-diesel is made using tallow/animal fats and alcohol. We could keep gas more rare buy using part tallow and part grain alcohol or as oil for weapon repairs.
Another great idea.

LotusAngel83 wrote:I would also eventually like to use some of the other building materials that currently aren't available to gather in game.
if you provide the recipe information needed then I will most certainly do so.

6Recipe modifications Empty Re: Recipe modifications Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:16 pm

->PGU<- Nightshift

After Last nights reset...somewhere around 1am or so, the crafting menu is bugged.
Might want to check your recipe file out. Thing is finicky as hell if you forget a < > somewhere.

7Recipe modifications Empty Re: Recipe modifications Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:51 am

->PGU<- Nightshift

You can cook an empty jar in a pot on the campfire and get bottled water.
Probably not how it is suppose to be.

Also the Sniper Receiver Mold is not in the crafting menu.

8Recipe modifications Empty Re: Recipe modifications Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:40 pm

Mistress Cherise

Mistress Cherise
Admin

The sniper receiver mold is a known 7D bug. When I'm on, if you give me the part I'll give you a mold. Temp fix that way. Pass the word on.

http://www.jenniereed.scentsy.us

9Recipe modifications Empty Re: Recipe modifications Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:36 am

Greyark

Greyark

Any chance of bringing in the recipe for the glass shower panels? Personally, I would love an option for big, clear and clean panes of glass to work with. I found a thread on the game forums: http://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?8896-Added-a-recipe-for-a-glass-shower-and-got-smothing-totally-unexpected

10Recipe modifications Empty Re: Recipe modifications Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:20 am

LotusAngel83

LotusAngel83

We used to have the glass shower blocks, as well as the various other types of glass panes. Seeing the shower panes again would be great. I would be super excited to see more building materials period. BTW I am in love with the orange awning and yellow stripe blocks of the DIY store. But, then there needs to be recipes added for all of them. Which could be simple as the DYI store yellow being 9 clay (whatever the outer brick recipe is), and a goldenrod. Also, I really miss the half blocks like the plywood and the new bathroom stall brick. I wonder if it's still possible to access the old style of blocks (like the old cobble and concrete)?

11Recipe modifications Empty Re: Recipe modifications Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:09 am

Rein

Book cases. We need book cases. Even if they dont store items as per a cupboard, decorative bookcases would win. Hell, if they store things like cupboards it would be even better.

12Recipe modifications Empty Re: Recipe modifications Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:52 pm

Voke

Why would you want to change the recipe for corn bread? It's a basic newbie recipe and now it needs tallow. Boiled water and corn meal is enough. Why make it more difficult?

Edit: No worries, I quit your absurdly modded server. Enjoy.

13Recipe modifications Empty Re: Recipe modifications Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:31 pm

Phreak Nation

Phreak Nation
Admin

Voke wrote:Why would you want to change the recipe for corn bread? It's a basic newbie recipe and now it needs tallow. Boiled water and corn meal is enough. Why make it more difficult?

The reason corn bread was modified was to have more of a use for tallow as it is easy to come by and it was meant for players to actually have a reason to go out and kill zombies versus sit in their bases. As for as quitting. Sad to see a player leave but you have your own opinion.

As far as absurdly modified I highly doubt it is that bad. Yes some recipes are made harder while others are made easier and even stacking has changed for the better on some items.

The reason behind modifying the recipes even the simple ones is the fact its super simple to make but tallow is super simple as well. Its not that big of a change. This is a SURVIVAL horror game. It is not Super Mario.

14Recipe modifications Empty Re: Recipe modifications Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:32 pm

Mistress Cherise

Mistress Cherise
Admin

Well said

15Recipe modifications Empty Re: Recipe modifications Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:46 am

Voke

Phreak Nation wrote:
Voke wrote:Why would you want to change the recipe for corn bread? It's a basic newbie recipe and now it needs tallow. Boiled water and corn meal is enough. Why make it more difficult?

The reason corn bread was modified was to have more of a use for tallow as it is easy to come by and it was meant for players to actually have a reason to go out and kill zombies versus sit in their bases. As for as quitting. Sad to see a player leave but you have your own opinion.

As far as absurdly modified I highly doubt it is that bad. Yes some recipes are made harder while others are made easier and even stacking has changed for the better on some items.

The reason behind modifying the recipes even the simple ones is the fact its super simple to make but tallow is super simple as well. Its not that big of a change. This is a SURVIVAL horror game. It is not Super Mario.

Kudos to you for leaving my post up. Most server admins would have just deleted it.

While I still think that it's hard enough on new players where such a basic recipe should not have been changed, it is your server and one "can" live off of corm meal or corn on the cob.

My remark about your server being "absurdly modded" was out of line and not my usual way of communicating dissatisfaction. I apologize for being crude and making that remark. There's nothing absurd about your mods.

Thanks for maintaining your cool where I didn't.

*Edit: By the way, you have a very good community.

16Recipe modifications Empty Re: Recipe modifications Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:25 am

Phreak Nation

Phreak Nation
Admin

Voke wrote:
Phreak Nation wrote:

Kudos to you for leaving my post up. Most server admins would have just deleted it.

While I still think that it's hard enough on new players where such a basic recipe should not have been changed, it is your server and one "can" live off of corm meal or corn on the cob.

My remark about your server being "absurdly modded" was out of line and not my usual way of communicating dissatisfaction. I apologize for being crude and making that remark. There's nothing absurd about your mods.

I appreciate you responding back with a more clear and level head. We at BMH Server pride ourselves on being more then a server but a community. Also if you are struggling on the server and mods, or myself are active we will help in any way we can even giving our own resources to help you out.

However we do not spawn anything even for ourselves unless its for building server specific things like the PvP Arenas.

We also hold our mods to the same rules bound by players and if you notice a player, even mod, disrespecting, please post it here. This forum logs deleted posts so even if deleted by said person we can see there is an issue and gather information from both parties.

17Recipe modifications Empty Re: Recipe modifications Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:44 am

jdizzy2010

Bitch
Bitch

Don't know if you can change this or it is supposed to be this way, but sandstone give crushed sand when put in the crafting window. So a stack of sandstone and a stack of sand give the same amount of crushed sand. I was thinking that sandstone should give sand instead of crushed sand.

18Recipe modifications Empty Re: Recipe modifications Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:50 am

Mistress Cherise

Mistress Cherise
Admin

I agree. That shouldn't be. I didn't notice it at all though.

19Recipe modifications Empty Re: Recipe modifications Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:23 am

Voke

Phreak Nation wrote:
Voke wrote:
Phreak Nation wrote:

I appreciate you responding back with a more clear and level head. We at BMH Server pride ourselves on being more then a server but a community. Also if you are struggling on the server and mods, or myself are active we will help in any way we can even giving our own resources to help you out.

However we do not spawn anything even for ourselves unless its for building server specific things like the PvP Arenas.

We also hold our mods to the same rules bound by players and if you notice a player, even mod, disrespecting, please post it here. This forum logs deleted posts so even if deleted by said person we can see there is an issue and gather information from both parties.

Thanks for the kind offer of help. When I first spawned in, a player by the name of Jellyfish Blob (hopefully that's correct) helped me by giving me some basic tools, a forge and a place to stay. There was also a little food and I eventually got some seeds and now plant corn and blueberries which will suffice for now.

I play on another server, I won't say it's easier, but I think it is. It's a PvE server as well, for builders (there are zombies, of course).

I came over to your server for a bit more of a challenge and am now embarrassed that I complained about a recipe. I'll stop by again and try to save up enough resources to move out a little father than where my claim block currently is.

I'd like to thank you again for your understanding. Have a good New Year.

20Recipe modifications Empty Re: Recipe modifications Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:28 am

Voke

I was wondering what the ingredients for antibiotics are. I see you wrote

"Antibiotics Camp Fire(Pot): Can be crafted in a Cooking Pot, but the time is increased a bit to cook ."

but I don't see the ingredients. Thanks.

21Recipe modifications Empty Re: Recipe modifications Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:35 am

Mistress Cherise

Mistress Cherise
Admin

Ohhh moldy bread and potassium in powder form

22Recipe modifications Empty Thank you. Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:00 am

Voke

Thank you, Mistress Cherise.

23Recipe modifications Empty Re: Recipe modifications Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:43 am

Tink

Admin

Got a few recipes in. Took forever and a day.

Wall safe
Toilet
Air conditioner
Faucet
Walloven
Fridge
Large TV
Book case
Suit case
Chaulk board
School desk
Bin
Trash can
Pew
Mailbox
Medicine Cabinet
Ice Sickle
House Door (lockable)
Commercial Door (lockable)
Garage Door
Mini Blind
Window(s)
Wood Barricade
Shutters
Boarded windows
White Picket Fence
Tile Floors
Tile Stairs
Rug
Glass shower
Drop ceiling
Roof Asphalt
Clay roof
Adobe (Peach & White)
Concrete trim (1, 2, &3)
Concrete trim wedge
Concrete barrier

KNOWN ISSUES: (Is being worked on

-Concrete (Name problem I think, but also, if this is added we need to remove the "reinforcedConcrete" recipe in crafting.)

These I accidentally used regular dirt as ingredient, should be changed to ''fertileDirt'':
-Wall Plaster (Top2/Middle2/Baseboard2)
-Tile Floor3
-Brown tile concrete
-Green tile on concrete
-Plate block tile industrial
-Drywall

Have fun building, let me know if there is issues with the recipe. It's not the end of the world yet, anything can be fixed.

Last edited by Tink on Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

24Recipe modifications Empty Re: Recipe modifications Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:49 pm

Spiral-Out

Spiral-Out
Admin

Thanks Tink for putting these together, I'll get the issues sorted out later today hopefully.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum