Black Market Heroes PVE Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Market Heroes PVE Server

69.162.111.234:19710

You are not connected. Please login or register

server down?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1server down? Empty server down? Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:17 am

thomas c

finally got parked in irving, tx and tried a half dozen times or so to log into the server and either got hung up for a long period of time at the 'starting pve coop survival......' screen before getting kicked back to menu or got a failed to connect to server error message. this was around 9-9:15pm eastern time sunday night.

just curious if it was server down or my flaky internet heh.

2server down? Empty Re: server down? Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:01 am

Mistress Cherise

Mistress Cherise
Admin

attempting to fix

http://www.jenniereed.scentsy.us

3server down? Empty Re: server down? Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:34 am

majestar

i dont know if its down or not havent been able to get in for a while and when i was in it was buggy , i died  spawned at my bed  died instantly  got booted out, logged back in died again, booted again after the 3d or 4rth time i had no idea where my bag and sniper rifle were, so i logged and havent been able to get back in since.

4server down? Empty Re: server down? Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:43 am

Mistress Cherise

Mistress Cherise
Admin

It's not only us. Phreak posted on the 7D2D forums to see if anyone knows what's going on along with the server logs. Hopefully we get some kind of answer.

http://www.jenniereed.scentsy.us

5server down? Empty Re: server down? Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:58 am

Spiral-Out

Spiral-Out
Admin

It seems that the old server is actually stable while the new one is not, but not many people have been playing on it either. I'm currently trying a few things to see if it makes any difference with the new server and I'll keep everyone up to date here on the forums with the progress. There's definitely issues with A10 but some servers are more severely affected than others and we're trying to figure out what the differences are.

6server down? Empty Re: server down? Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:37 am

thomas c

on the one hand am glad it wasn't my flaky internet but on the other hand not good to see so many affected.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum