Black Market Heroes PVE Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Market Heroes PVE Server

69.162.111.234:19710

You are not connected. Please login or register

kicked by eac

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1kicked by eac Empty kicked by eac Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:17 pm

thomas c

hey there;

been a couple days since I was in game and since I was hooked up to the company's very high speed internet figured to play some 7dtd while my truck was getting worked on.

However, every time I log into any EAC protected server I get kicked by EAC with a suggestion I might have started the game without it.

I have done nothing to change the way I log into the game now this.
I have verified local files with steam, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, drilled down into the eac subfolder and ran the program to install anti-cheat in 7dtd, started the game with the 7 days to die eac executable as administrator and nothing changes that I am getting kicked apparently for not using eac even though, as far as I know, I am.

any suggestions would be very welcome hehe.

2kicked by eac Empty Re: kicked by eac Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:43 am

Prototype6

Prototype6

I get the same error, I think it's the game having a freak out.

3kicked by eac Empty Re: kicked by eac Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:53 am

thomas c

well, so long as it isn't just me, then I can relax a bit hehe. maybe with the 10.3 patch all will be right again.

4kicked by eac Empty Re: kicked by eac Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:06 am

thomas c

well, starting to think this server doesn't like me:)
Tried to get on early this morning and did for a couple minutes then got dropped to menu without a message.
Since then, tried to log back into server a half dozen times and each time I get a message that my account Thomas c isn't active or the server isn't answering. yet I can log into other servers just fine.
The server selection is showing 5 people online on the server.

have also noticed that in the server list the ping for this server is higher than many too.

much as I like the feel of the server, the community, I have just about decided to move on since I seem to have too much trouble getting on and staying on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum