Black Market Heroes PVE Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Market Heroes PVE Server

69.162.111.234:19710

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unprovoked killing

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unprovoked killing Empty Unprovoked killing Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:30 pm

Str8blazn

I was killed by Total Zoidberg. It doesn't show as a kill for him because I bled out in a matter of seconds. We were all going for a supply drop, I snagged it (even though I didn't take anything from it) and as I was running off to do what I originally set out to do he shot me with a crossbow. I bled out and died. He said he was "protecting his land" but it was in the forest about 50 yards away from his house. Then proceeded to be a dick, talk trash, etc etc.

2Unprovoked killing Empty Re: Unprovoked killing Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:43 pm

Greyark

Greyark

That does not sound cool at all.

3Unprovoked killing Empty Get Off My Lawn Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:08 am

sgtsplat

Well, it doesn't sound nice but people do get firsnickety about people rummaging around in their front yard (50ft front yard). I would not have shot you with a crossbow, but we cannot all be me.

4Unprovoked killing Empty Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:57 am

Str8blazn

Yeah I agree, but this wasn't even really that close to their house. They had cleared out the woods around their immediate area. The drop landed in the woods, and I was shot as I was running away (back to where I was going beforehand) which happened to be towards their house, and was shot when I got out of the woods. I take a small bit of pride in how few deaths I have and it did urk me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum