Black Market Heroes PVE Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Market Heroes PVE Server

69.162.111.234:19710

You are not connected. Please login or register

Recipe Requests

+3
Izbenn
majestar
Mistress Cherise
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Recipe Requests Empty Recipe Requests Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:15 am

Mistress Cherise

Mistress Cherise
Admin

Please post all recipe requests here. Just remember that a request is just that and is not a guarantee that it will be made into a recipe. Any recipe that is game breaking or game modifying will not be added (i.e. claim blocks).

http://www.jenniereed.scentsy.us

2Recipe Requests Empty Re: Recipe Requests Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:32 am

Mistress Cherise

Mistress Cherise
Admin

REQUESTS:
concrete blocks
shower glass
book cases

3Recipe Requests Empty Re: Recipe Requests Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:48 pm

majestar

cant remember which is missing but atm we can only make 1/2 the fridge
stove
trash cans
mail boxes

4Recipe Requests Empty Re: Recipe Requests Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:00 am

Mistress Cherise

Mistress Cherise
Admin

Thanks, I'll look into it

5Recipe Requests Empty Re: Recipe Requests Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:06 pm

majestar

appreciate it you know just for ascetics, nothing important

6Recipe Requests Empty Sinks and Fridge Bottoms Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:26 am

Izbenn

I was chatting in TS with some of the folks this evening about the modding I did to my own 7D2D server before finding this server and community. They suggested I bring some of what I implemented here. Please note I did NOT come up with the idea or the changes that do this, I found them on other forums, loved the idea, and implemented them on my own server. Anyway ...

The first is getting water from sinks. I figure if you can get water over and over again from toilets obviously the plumbing must still function, at least to some extent. If your interested add the below lines to the section of the empty jar in the items xml and once the server is rebooted players can use an empty jar on sinks in the game to get dirty water. The numbers in the lines may need to be changed depending on the numbers in your current files. This change only needs to be implemented server side.

focused_blockname_8 = "graniteSink"
focused_blockname_9 = "cabinetOldSink"

The second item for this post is working fridge bottoms. Currently when you encounter the two part fridges only the top part is lootable and useable for storage. If you implement the below code changes to the fridge bottom section of the blocks xml file newly generated fridge bottoms (whether newly created or generated from exploring) will function identical to the tops, they can have randomly generated loot and be usable for storage purposes. I could not remember which line I had to add so I copied the entire entry to show here (I think the it was the first two lines the class line and the loot line that I added ... in any case add whichever lines are missing in your file and it will work).

<block id="841" name="fridgeBottom">
<property name="Class" value="Loot" />
<property name="LootList" value="4" />
<property name="Material" value="metal_weak" />
<property name="Texture" value="267,267,266,267,266,267" />
<property name="Weight" value="18" />
<drop event="Destroy" name="scrapIron" count="3,5" prob="1" />
<property name="Group" value="Furniture/Decor" />
</block>

There are some other minor mods I implemented on my own server but thought as the new guy here I would make a few suggestions at a time and see how they go over. Smile

7Recipe Requests Empty Re: Recipe Requests Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:58 am

Rein

Requests:
Toilet
Sink
Medicine Cabinet
Fridge (the big one)

8Recipe Requests Empty Re: Recipe Requests Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:32 am

Prototype6

Prototype6

Could we have a way to turn the recipe book into paper ? It would be useful

9Recipe Requests Empty Re: Recipe Requests Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:32 pm

thomas c

I like to make a home that appears livable and the current recipe list is missing things that, while non-functional, complete things. all these I have seen on other servers so I am sure the code is out there in modding forums. where there are two versions (ruined house version, wasteland city apartment version, I am thinking about the apartment, higher class version):

wall oven
fridge top (bottom can be made now but not the top?)
sink
faucets
toilet
medicine cabinet
thin squares of wood (can be used to make shelving and tables)
cobblestone wedge/ramp (with the new system not sure this is viable)
various "tile" (seen a dark red tile, one called commercial tile that looks like
swimming pool tile, etc)
white drywall (for very white walls)
trash can

It would be greatly appreciated if these could be added. my homes are always incomplete, with gaps in the kitchen for oven and sink and dining area empty of table which can easily be made with the thin squares of wood and wooden fence posts. while you can scavenge the avocado green fridge and place it, it really doesn't match the redwood cabinets very well:)
The 'commercial tile' I have seen elsewhere makes very nice swimming pools.

10Recipe Requests Empty Re: Recipe Requests Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:54 pm

Spiral-Out

Spiral-Out
Admin

Izbenn wrote:I was chatting in TS with some of the folks this evening about the modding I did to my own 7D2D server before finding this server and community. They suggested I bring some of what I implemented here. Please note I did NOT come up with the idea or the changes that do this, I found them on other forums, loved the idea, and implemented them on my own server.  Anyway ...

The first is getting water from sinks. I figure if you can get water over and over again from toilets obviously the plumbing must still function, at least to some extent. If your interested add the below lines to the section of the empty jar in the items xml and once the server is rebooted players can use an empty jar on sinks in the game to get dirty water. The numbers in the lines may need to be changed depending on the numbers in your current files. This change only needs to be implemented server side.

focused_blockname_8 = "graniteSink"
 focused_blockname_9 = "cabinetOldSink"

The second item for this post is working fridge bottoms. Currently when you encounter the two part fridges only the top part is lootable and useable for storage. If you implement the below code changes to the fridge bottom section of the blocks xml file newly generated fridge bottoms (whether newly created or generated from exploring) will function identical to the tops, they can have randomly generated loot and be usable for storage purposes. I could not remember which line I had to add so I copied the entire entry to show here (I think the it was the first two lines the class line and the loot line that I added ... in any case add whichever lines are missing in your file and it will work).

<block id="841" name="fridgeBottom">
   <property name="Class" value="Loot" />
<property name="LootList" value="4" />
   <property name="Material" value="metal_weak" />
   <property name="Texture" value="267,267,266,267,266,267" />
<property name="Weight" value="18" />
   <drop event="Destroy" name="scrapIron" count="3,5" prob="1" />
   <property name="Group" value="Furniture/Decor" />
 </block>

There are some other minor mods I implemented on my own server but thought as the new guy here I would make a few suggestions at a time and see how they go over.  Smile

I think these are both good suggestions. I've been busy lately and haven't had much time to do anything with the server, but if others like these ideas then I'll see about implementing them soon. Thanks for the suggestions Smile

11Recipe Requests Empty Re: Recipe Requests Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:56 pm

Spiral-Out

Spiral-Out
Admin

Prototype6 wrote:Could we have a way to turn the recipe book into paper ? It would be useful

I thought they already could be? If not I'll see about making that happen.

12Recipe Requests Empty Re: Recipe Requests Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:02 am

Prototype6

Prototype6

Thanks alot Spiral.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum