Black Market Heroes PVE Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Market Heroes PVE Server

69.162.111.234:19710

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it just me or did the server die??

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is it just me or did the server die?? Empty Is it just me or did the server die?? Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:06 am

Ncgreasemonkey

Ncgreasemonkey

Today I came to a realization. I rarely see zeds at all anymore, like I have to go seek them out, and today, that was to no avail... An admin of another server logged in today, and noted something else. Where the heck have the deer and rabbits gone?? I live in the forest and haven't seen any in 100 days or more.... is this a glitch related to the timer, or am I just tripping?

Luap

Luap

You're right. It seems like only the wandering hordes (occasionally) appear anymore. All of the random zombies and animals seem to have been killed off and don't respawn. But if you head out a-ways (typically a couple of biomes away) you start seeing both in force again.

I've read a similar issue reported elsewhere, and people seem to agree that it's a glitch or bug (Along with the "7 Day" feral horde not spawning after a while, or airdrops not spawning or getting stuck in the sky... Hey, it's still a beta!) Might be related to the map getting bigger as people explore outward, populating those areas with zombies, and the game currently having a low cap on the number of zombies "alive" at once.

Hopefully not long until A11!

Mistress Cherise

Mistress Cherise
Admin

You're right. It is actually a bug that happens after game day 70. I think Prototype was the one that pointed it out. Hopefully they have it fixed in A11.

http://www.jenniereed.scentsy.us

Prototype6

Prototype6

Yeah. When in the game to try to set the day back to 0 but it seem this power was removed from me Sad

Mistress Cherise

Mistress Cherise
Admin

Same here proto

http://www.jenniereed.scentsy.us

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum