Black Market Heroes PVE Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Market Heroes PVE Server

69.162.111.234:19710

You are not connected. Please login or register

Main City Subway Project

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Main City Subway Project Empty Main City Subway Project Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:32 pm

sgtsplat@yahoo.com

Good day, now that I have learned not to build a base out of frames only, they tend to walk away when your sleeping, and I have food security it is time to turn to more community based projects.

In that I have begun to create, and it will take a month of Sundays, a subway or underground tunnel system under the existing roads (make good roofs) in the main city. The idea being that folks can move about without those pesky Zombies getting involved.

Low tech, it's a tunnel, at access points I am building "entrances", wood frames with simple unlocked wooden doors, encased in destroyed stone (to keep that blasted city look).

There is only one leg complete so far, running from south of town just north of mine and Greyarks homes to the movie theater.

2Main City Subway Project Empty 1st North to South Line Complete Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:20 pm

sgtsplat@yahoo.com

So, I skimped and made the tunnel one space wide and wow, I made some progress.
First line now runs north/south with stops at the ends of the line and stops at the movie theater and near the big central apartment building.
I improved what will be a central location for the lines with some chairs and tiled floor (just to look nice).
Past the northern most stop (which is not directly at the north end of the line, you have to turn right and meet up with what was my original experiment on this), is a door, once open this leads to a trench, not a tunnel. Without the STREET to hold up the destroyed stone just crumbles. Still, with Line of Sight being important, the idea, if I get back to it, is to have a trench (maybe even covered) that leads through the blasted waste to the zones beyond.

3Main City Subway Project Empty Re: Main City Subway Project Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:32 am

Greyark

Greyark

I love the new subway system. I am working on terraforming the waste land around the Movie Theater Stop into a park. With help from Tiberius, we've cleared and leveled the area. Now I am replacing the destroyed stone with fertile soil.

Any interest in seeing the "stops" upgraded to decayed brick? I have a plentiful supply of clay for the project.

4Main City Subway Project Empty All Help Taken Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:45 am

sgtsplat@yahoo.com

Grey, any help or upgrades appreciated, I haven't really done much mining yet so I have low levels of bricks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum