Black Market Heroes PVE Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Market Heroes PVE Server

69.162.111.234:19710

You are not connected. Please login or register

claim blocks

+3
majestar
Prototype6
sarkham
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1claim blocks Empty claim blocks Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:35 am

sarkham

I would like to see everyone start with two claim blocks. One for your dwelling, one for your mine. I get limiting the claims especially in the town(s) were a sprawling MCMansion might easily gobble up all the prime property. Currently the drop for claims seems very very rare if existence and I would hate to think that after i dig to bed rock ( I go at an angle and in theory this could spear over 40 blocks from surface to bedrock) I could be "locked" out of my mine when someone builds unknowing right on top of it.

anyone else feel this way ??

2claim blocks Empty Re: claim blocks Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:27 am

Prototype6

Prototype6

I will use this thread to mention several problem I have right now with the server:

To begin with I asked on the server it seems no one has received claim by air drop so far, combined with the fact that no event has been held claim is now limited to 1 by player ( which will get old really quick).

I also don't seem to gain any loot from my gun safe which I think is deplorable since it took quite some iron to make, let's just hope the desk safe will spawn loot.

Lastly I tried reaching mod through the server chat multiple time (3 where connected at the time).
None seem to acknowledge the chat message, now I know reading all the message is a pain in the ass but I feel it is duty to mod to answer player question.

On a positive note;
I really like the server setting right now make the game hard but not too much.

3claim blocks Empty Re: claim blocks Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:29 pm

Tink

Admin

in regards of claim blocks I have been giving claim blocks to those Ive seen mention they did not start off with one. So if you do not say anything I assume you started off with one. As to your comment proto about asking a question in global chat I did not see your question. If your still concern about your question, please post it here so I or someone can answer it. Forum is used to answer questions too. XD

As for events, they will be coming soon. XD It will be posted in forum in advance to make it fair to players so they will be online during those times.

4claim blocks Empty Re: claim blocks Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:32 am

majestar

ya i didnt start with any items i could really use a claim block when ever the ocasion arises

5claim blocks Empty Re: claim blocks Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:50 am

->PGU<- Nightshift

Or you could continue on with players only getting 1 claim block, do your events, and still have them craftable....Craftable is EXTREMELY hard...like...5 stacks of 20 tungston ingots or something...
Make them somewhat obtainable for those who may not be able to be around when events are going. Plus, some people wont participate in events, And just want to do their own thing.
And air drop, droprate on claim blocks is either 0 or 1 in way to many...everyone I have asked or seen others asking, has not seen a claim block in an airdrop.

6claim blocks Empty Re: claim blocks Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:15 am

Tink

Admin

there are several air drops out there Ive seen them and have lot looted them, I do not know why people are not going for them...

Magestar I will log on and give you one if you did not get one.
-gave him one.**

Last edited by Tink on Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

7claim blocks Empty Re: claim blocks Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:27 am

->PGU<- Nightshift

I dont mean the airdrops themselves are rare...just the claimblock drop rate inside the air drops seems non-existant.

8claim blocks Empty Re: claim blocks Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:58 pm

Mistress Cherise

Mistress Cherise
Admin

Air drop situation has been fixed. The % was set too low, should start seeing more in the future. As always, if you did not start with a claim block then please let a mod know or post it on here and it will be addressed.

http://www.jenniereed.scentsy.us

9claim blocks Empty Re: claim blocks Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:50 pm

majestar

Yes Tink thank you for the LCB and quick response
several hours later i finally found one in a supply crate (the 4 or 5 i had looted)

I agree with Proto, i would really like to see the player made items like gunsafe and such start giving loot again.

10claim blocks Empty Re: claim blocks Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:28 pm

Prototype6

Prototype6

I talked with Phreak and it seems the player crafted item not spawning item is thew fault of the A-10 update. The devs decided to remove this feature. Only the world generated loot box w ill spawn item, If you picked them up and place them down it won't spawn anymore also.

11claim blocks Empty Re: claim blocks Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:30 pm

majestar

So here's one for you, not sure if its a bug or intended...

MY lcb's ae placed in the police station i am converting to a base..

everything in the city has respawned excep for the area inside my lcbs or the actual building as i know my lcb doesnt over the whole building.....i also just put an outter wall up around mos of the building

not sure what is the cause of the containers not respawning loot

12claim blocks Empty Re: claim blocks Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:14 pm

LotusAngel83

LotusAngel83

Tink, I just wanted to mention that it's not that people aren't going for the supply crates. It's hard to find them. I have tried to find multiple drops. I don't know if there was some sort of change in the settings since A10 or if it's just me. I just can't seem to locate the darned things. On the bright side when I finally found two crates, one had two claims in it.

13claim blocks Empty Re: claim blocks Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:20 am

Tink

Admin

grats Lotus XD I think its because the smoke changed. I found some crates with no smoke.

14claim blocks Empty Re: claim blocks Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:58 am

LotusAngel83

LotusAngel83

Thank you. Very Happy Is there away to add the smoke back in, or is it due to A10?

15claim blocks Empty Re: claim blocks Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:47 am

Mistress Cherise

Mistress Cherise
Admin

It's an A10 thing...

http://www.jenniereed.scentsy.us

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum